cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to login in solman 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

now the situation is i m not able to login to solution manager 4.0 ..

and i don't know password of any users..

1) when i tried with DDIC for 3 times .. so it's session out and show user and password incorrect repeat logon

and

2) i tried to delete sap* from brtools but in solman there is Microsoft SQL SERVER 2005 is installed and i m not able to connect to database for delete sap* .

then

3) i set instance profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 from os level

save and restart system from os level.

when i tried sap* so it's also showing user and password incorrect repeat logon

please tell me how i can login to either 800 or 000.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but in solman there is Microsoft SQL SERVER 2005 is installed and i m not able to connect to database for delete sap*

So no user/password, no access to the DB... then you simply cant logon.

You need to at lease be able to use a sql session to delete the sap* user at DB level to be able to logon. Changing the paremeter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar when SAP* exist in that client does not work.

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i m not able to connect to MS SQL SERVER ..and i don't know how to connect this server from command prompt.. and i know delete query for sap*.. i have not work on MS SQL SERVER..

so please tell me how to connect from command prompt or any other way only for delete SAP* user.

thanks

zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok..Are you able to login into the operating system. If you are then go to SQL server management studio. Search for it in the programsn and you will get it. Connect to it and then connect to the dataase you need. Then right click on the db and click on the new query. Type in the query(delete * from SAPOWNER.USR02 where BNAME='sap*' and AMNDT='CLNT';) there and execute that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select * from SID.USR02

WHERE BNAME='SAP*' AND MANDT='000'

(No Rows Returned)

DELETE FROM SID.USR02 WHERE BNAME='SAP*' AND MANDT='000'

(0 row(s) affected)

Thanks

Kiran.GVL