cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering data lost during change of unit of time for Info structure S061.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have changed the period unit from 'month' to 'week' through SPRO>Logistic Data Warehouse>Activate update.

Due to this the data of Info Structure S061 is lost and when MCI3 transaction is executed the message " No Data found"

message is shown.

Kindly guide me how to get back the past data in MCI3.

Thanks and Regards,

R N Sabat.

Edited by: rnsabat on May 25, 2011 11:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A update period of day/week will not work for S061. Any structure with costs must be set to month or posting period. See note [180047|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/180047].

If you want to make cost evaluations in the information system, only use the period unit 'month' or the posting period.

Once you adjust the customizing it will be necessary to rebuild the info-structure S061 with OLPM transaction. This works on the basis that a temporary version is created e.g. &(1

This temporary version must then be copied to the live version 000 using transaction OLIX.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your valuable answer.I proceeded the way You had guided.I did get back the lost data, the problem is that it is not matching with the data obtained through standard transactions.I think I may be doing some mistake somewhere.

Any futher help please.

Thanks and Regards,

R N Sabat.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it is not possible to revert back since the period has changed it will show no data exist only . check whether any OSS notes are available

regards

thyagarajan