cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able create an entry in OAC3 with content repository id 'A2'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried to create an entry in OAC3 transaction to link object 'BUS4401' type and document type 'ISUACCTINF' with content repository id 'A2'. While making this entry i am getting a validation error message saying that 'Entry A2 does not exist in TOAAR (check entry)' and also i am not able to find any values for content repository id in the value help.

But with the same content repository id 'A2' there are lot of other objects linked to document types. Even i tried copy the existing entry and changed the document, obje types but the same error; also tried creating a new content repository id in OAC0 transaction with no luck. I also had a look into the below post which has the similar issue.Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Lakshamana.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define the Content Server with a 2 char name and follow Lakshmana's steps ( copied below) I tried and it worked for me.

Document Area - Archive Link

Storage type - HTTP Content Server

HTTP server - http server name

HTTP Script - ContentServer/ContentServer.dll

CHKNELL
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

a2 is a default repository delivered by sap - normally you define your on Archive-Link Content Rep with /nOAC0 - use /noac3 to customize your relevant document-type (change the CR from A2 to your own). Use ABAP RSCMST to test if your used archive is ready and working.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your quick response. Though A2 is a default repository provided by SAP, why system is not allowing me to use it in OAC3 like the other entries ?. I also tried creating a new repository in OAC0 and tried to use it in OAC3, still not able to find the repository id in the value help of CR field. Hence not able to maintain an entry in OAC3. Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks

Regads,

Lakshmana.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is resolved by maintaining the below mentioned values for content repository in OAC0.

Document Area - Archive Link

Storage type - HTTP Content Server

HTTP server - http server name

HTTP Script - ContentServer/ContentServer.dll

Thank you all for support.

Regards,

Lakshmana.P

Former Member

Hi lakshmana,

I am also facing the same problem,can u plz tell me wat configuration u hav done in server

Thanku in advance

regards

suneel1488

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshamana,

have you checked if there is an entry in table TOAAR for archive ID 'A2'?

Please check if there is the necessary entry for A2 in OAC0 and OACT.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph ,

Surprisingly TOARR table does not contain any entries, also i could not find entry for 'A2' in OAC0 and OACT. I can see entries with 'A2' in only OAC3. I wondered what is gone wrong, do i need to do any additional customization?

Best regards,

Lakshmana.P