cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer forecast to ERP in CBF Scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are planning to use only CBF functionality in demand planning in APO, is it possible to TRANSFER forecast in characteristics level to ERP system using transfer profiles ?

As per my understanding MRP in ERP does not support to generate procurement proposals based on the characteristics?

If we perform Characteristics based forecasting in DP then is it mandatory to implement PPDS?

Please give ur suggestion.

Cheers

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky

As far as I know, you cannot transfer a CBF forecast in DP directly to ECC using transfer profiles./ CIF. ECC uses characteristic planning and you might be able to develop a custom upload/ interface from CBF in DP. This would be complex.

If you want to do this in APO, then you need to do PPDS at least for the configured materials (KMAT level). This is usually done in an inactive version and then you can convert the dependent demand back to assmebly level forecast in DP/ ECC to drive further planning. Begining SCM 7.0, CTM also supports PDS with object dependencies - go through release restrictions for limitations ( I believe it supports single level KMAT only, but I'm not sure about that).

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can not release forecast with characteristics to ECC. You have to implement PPDS.

Best regards,

Vaibhav