cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duet Enterprise - SAP Microsoft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to give a demo for Duet Enterprise.

I am planning to give the leave application and cancelation approval process (workflow for couple of leave types).

Q 1) What all are the initial configuration /steps which I have to do from HCM point of view?

- Hire employees /approvers

- Configuration of leave types and quotas

- User ids created in SAP r/3 and IT0105 email

- My understanding is basic SAP workflow should be there for share point to access. Hope its correct.

- What esle to do??

-?

-?

-???

Regards

Thomas

Edited by: Thomas Padiyara on May 25, 2011 10:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Please find my inline reply to your questions.

+I need to give a demo for Duet Enterprise.+

For giving duet demo. First you have to install & configure Duet Enterprise in your Landscape. after that you have to configure wat you want to do in HR.

for out of box possiblity is below in Duet Enterprise

1. Workflow Approval

2.Reporting

3.Mysite

4.Profile Synchronization

5. Enterprise Collaboration

6. SAP intgration- Starter Services.

others you can customorize as you want to do.

I am planning to give the leave application and cancelation approval process (workflow for couple of leave types).

In out of box here only Leave approval/cancellation is possible.

For applying Leave you need to design custome development

Q 1) What all are the initial configuration /steps which I have to do from HCM point of view?

create two personal numbers with 1 reportee and 1 his approver.

maintain correct data in infotype 105 and maintain Leave Quota in Infotype 2006

Appy a Leave in R3 using PTARQ t code with Test Application Tab with reportee personal number

- What esle to do??

For Duet enterprise. Give access to Leave workflow Task in SharePoint. go to Transaction SE 38 and Run ABAP Report- RSWNSEL and OSP_FULL/OSP_DELTA you configured in ERP and then run ABAP Report- S_OSP_WF_ITEM_SELECTION.

Then check you will get Leave workflow approval Task in SharePoint. Login with approver employee id in SharePoint and approve the Leave .

Regards,

Shashank

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

In terms of HCM side, i guess you need to hire an employee on a position, populate his 2006 infotype with some annual leave quota, maintain his username in 0105 infotype. So when he applies leave through Duet it will go to for approval to his manager. Standard leave approval workflow will work, and i do hope your base HR config is in place with reporting structure.

Thanks

haji