Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM 8.0 transport services purchasing

former_member214696
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Dear consultants,

We are working with SAP TM 8.0 and we have some doubts regarding business process in TM.

We have not internal transport; we are working with external transport providers.

We are managing contracts/PO with these external transport providers. We would like to get some info regarding purchasing transport services in TM and the integration with ECC.

It could be possible to create a Contract, PO, entry service and invoice verification in TM? Which documents are transferred to ECC? All of them? Only posting documents?

How is the integration between shipments cost document created with Sales order or transfer order and entry service for the TSP PO?.

Any info for this process will be appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angel,

Contacts are not interfaced between ECC and TM.

For a basic scenario where the transportation of sales orders is subcontracted the process is as followed:

SO in ERP is interfaced to TM creating a OTR (a transportation requirment)

In TM planning is executed and a TOR (transportation order) is created. This is send to the carrier.

In TM transportation charges can be calculated.

The calculated charges can be interfaced with ECC, creating a PO with service entry sheet.

Invoice verification and payment is being done in ECC.

Variants to this scenario can exist:

- No integration on the SO, but on the delivery.

- Update of TM documents due to delivery creation in ECC

- Delivery can be created based on TOR from TM

I hope this will give you more understandig of the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is little different with LE-TRA.

The Freight agreements are maintained in TM8.0 and a Freight settlement is created and freight cost is calculated in the TM8.0. via the ERP-TM integration this is transferred to ERP. Invoice verification happens in ERP for the freight orders (which is sent in the Invoice from external carrier.)

please check out the documentation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm80/helpdata/en/d1/449add4a5744d480a53ecc9b6538c4/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have integrated SAP TM with ERP and successfully able to run all scenarios. Currentlly we have stuck at invoice verification part.

After creating freight order we sent it to ERP for invoicing. In ERP we did invoicing on that freight order through MIRO tcode and post it. But we havent received any confirmation in TM.

Is there any setting required to trigger message from ERP to TM after posting invoice.???

- Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is achieved via the InvoiceNotification_In service.

Please chk if the mapping is done in XI for this or not.

regards,

Murugesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the responce. But we have found the solution.

U were right about the PI settings. We had done that completely before only for Invoice integration scenario.

The problem here is.

We didnt have Logical RFC connection : Workflow_Loca_<CLNT> which get set directly when u execute

Tools ->Business Workflow ->Development -> Utilities -> Automatic Workflow Customizing.

Thanks..

- Sandy

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to TM 8.0. Currently I am working on an enhancement related to Freight order. I need to perform Charge calculation to create Freight settlement document, which will be invoiced later in ECC system.

I need to know where I can create the Freight agreement, since the charge calculation fails stating that "Freight agreement does not exist"

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Joseph M

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

This is part of master data. Go to: Master Data -> Charge Management -> Freight Agreements.

For the thing you are doing you probably also need to create a calculation sheet, and maybe also rate tables and scales.

Kind regards,

Nico.