cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Multiprovider and use one involved cube as template for dims and kf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am a bit puzzled as I was sure this feature was there but haven't created multiproviders for a while and therefore wondering if I have dreamed the feature ...

I am creating a multiprovider which involves indentical cubes (only logical partioned by region).

I thought I can say -> create the multiprovider structure as cube 1 .... instead of dragging over all dimension one by one and all the key figures one by one.

Do I miss here something? Or is the feature simply not there and you have to create the structure per drag and drop (keyfigure folder isn't drag and droppable so I ended up drag and dropping 50 key figures

Thanks,

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

There's another way...

On one of the cubes expand the dimension and select them all and right-click and choose copy. On the MultiProvider right-click and choose add dimensions.

With the key figures is the same right-click and choose copy on one of the cubes and right-click on the multiprovider and choose insert.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such feature avaialble,

You need to drag and drop into the multiprovider.

But you are saved if you want to add all of the available key figs, dimensions into the MP. Just select all at once and do a single drag and drop for each item.

Regards,

Shyam.