VAT base is not getting updated while MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made PO with Ass Value 1000+ Excise 100 + VAT 44 = 1144

While MIGO i have changed the excise figures in compare to PO value. Rs. 90

Now while booking miro,

system is considering the ass value 1000 and new excise value 90

but

the system is taking the wrong VAT amount 44, system has not considered the VAT base as 100090, but it has considered the vat base as 1000100.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Pranav dave

Edited by: pranav.dave on May 25, 2011 1:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check you have mark GR base invoice indicator in PO

have you mark MRP indicator while changing excise value ?

Regards

Kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have done the same as you have mentioned but the problem is still there

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check your vat condition in spro-logistic general-tax on goods movement-India -basic setting-determination of excise duty-condition base excise determination-classify condition type

here check you condition type is there or not for vat

it should be there

Regards

kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Great I advice.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member619089
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I think this is the dealer scenerio. What i suggest you is during GR check the checkbox MRP indicator and change the Ass value and Exicse values accordinlgy. And rest of the things as you are doing is correct. And in MIRO change the value at the line item manually on which you want to calculate the Excise.

Thanks

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said Ass Value 1000 is same, during MIRO, you need to use proper tax code( a new tax code ) corresponding to amount (considered the VAT base as 1000+ 90 ) instead of tax code with amount considered the VAT base as 1000+100

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I am executing the dealer scenerio, hence i am not knowing what will be the excise amount, even i have tried with ZERO excise + VAT tax code but system is not taking the VAT base as per manual excise entered while MIGO

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check 1st tax procedure working properly or not and cross Check tax procedure & see 362 routine is there in u201CBasTypeu201D column for BASB condition type and routine u201C4u201D is there in u201CCalTypeu201D column for last row which will be u201CNet Price + Excise + Local taxu201D

For example:

Basic Price of material: 100

Excise Amount passed by trader

BED: 10

Ecess: 2.

SEcess: 1.

-

=113.00

CST 2%

-

=115.26

Now create PO for Dealer Vendor with Base Price as 113./- by selecting tax code which is having CST as 2% (Total PO value will be 115.26)

& then do MIGO, select MRP indicator in miscellaneous tab, Enter Assessable value 100/- as in Excise tab Item level and enter the all excise values BED(10), ECess(2) , SECess(1) manually, check all values & save the document.

And finally do MIRO ,user proper tax code( tax code in PO & tax code in MIRO must be different and MIRO tax code represents 10%BED,2%Ecess, 1%SEcess and 2%CST)),selecting calculate tax check box, edit base value as 100/-enter the amount in header as proposed by the system (115.26), simulate & post the document.

Regards,

Biju K