cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Field to Totals Table (FAGLFLEXT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I added a field to Totals Table. Field is Internal Order (ZZAUFNR). It is already defined in More Fields in Configuration Step - Adding Fields to Totals Table.

I saved and Activated it, and in Config Assign Scenarios and Customer Fields to ledgers - I added this field(ZZAUFNR) to the leading ledger.

Still the ZZAUFNR field is not getting populated in FAGLFLEXT.FAGLFLEXA. Is there any exit/subsitution i could use to populate this field in Total's table.

Thanks in Advance for your help guys.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

I have the same requirement to add the ZZAUFNR field in FAGFLEXT table.

I have added the field in table with tcode FAGL_GINS and activated it.

Can you pls let me know the further process; how it will be populated automatically??

You had the same requirement. Pls help if you still remember.

Thanks

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
see view (sm30)  V_FAGL_FIELD_MOV

populate ZZAUFNR from AUFNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,what about cobl?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Internal Order Number field is already In Coding Block right?

Our goal is to export this Totals and line item table to Other system( Our main Financial System).

We thought we could add Internal Order field to Totals Table and populate as per SAP. There is FAGL_OPT_FIELDS table which SAP defined and they have Internal Order field added there.

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

When I needed to add a field to appear in standard transaction codes the steps I followed were as follows

1. Edit coding block (FA New > FA Global Setting>Ledgers > Fields> Customer Fields> Edit Coding Block)

2. Customer include structure - Developer key is required for the same

3. CI_COBL

4. Add fields and then the Development class needs to be taken from the ABAP

5. Then give the field details and do a test run and then do a active run and the field would be added.

Further details can be found in the SAP note 174413.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

if you add field to faglflext Z1 , and field AUFNR exists in COBL, then how system get to know that aufnr should populate to Z1? Eg You can write substitution, and refer to link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/65/ec4bd7fb0f44f6814fa790dde9a172/content.htm