cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU-adjustments in repository objects while applying support patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Yesterday I finished successfully (support patch activity) and iam very new for this activity

in that process it asks for SPAU

SPAU message :

The import was completed successfully this means that all the repository objects that were imported are now activated in the shipped original state.

The system detected however that 5 of the repository objects in the support packages have been modified in your system

Check whether you want to retain or restore these changes you have made to do this, call transaction SPAU

For more information about performing the modification adjustment, see modification adjustment help

If you want to continue importing the queue immediately, choose continue

Here I executed spau and checked in note corrections

All notes are colored in gray except 5 notes. And I came back and press continue button and completed successfully ....now my doubt is

is there any requirement to check in SPAU for adjustments or no need to check..

What is the meaning of gray & yellow color lights

Please suggest me on this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> What is the meaning of gray & yellow color lights

Yellow color means that semi automatic adjustment possible. Check your modifications and reset to original.

Gray means that this note is obsolete. It appears only under note corrections. You don't need to do anything about it.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Edited by: Orkun Gedik on May 25, 2011 10:52 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayur,

Its the call of your development team to keep the adjustments or to overwrite it.

You are supposed to pass this activity on to them to check.

Regards

Praveen