Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing table control after records fetched

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am working on Table control in module pool . I have a input field in the screen based on that I am fetching data in table control.

. once records fetched in table control it became non editable. Now I want to add more records in table control manuvally .

How to edit table control after fetching the records. will you please any body give the solution.

Thanks,

Santhosh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add an + icon in the bottom of the table control. Implement logic to add empty row to the table control whenever you click on that + icon. Other properties like increasing size of the table control or adding row to the table control logic can be build based on the PBO module code of that table control.

Please get back here if you are not able to do that.

Thanks,

Naveen Inuganti.

4 REPLIES 4

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add an + icon in the bottom of the table control. Implement logic to add empty row to the table control whenever you click on that + icon. Other properties like increasing size of the table control or adding row to the table control logic can be build based on the PBO module code of that table control.

Please get back here if you are not able to do that.

Thanks,

Naveen Inuganti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

add a button through fct code name it as update so when you inserting any data it immediately updated than the screen again comes to normal position ther now you can select the input .code given blow

when 'update'.

update and

refresh ' table'

and again give the select statement

thanking .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there is DESCRIBE TABLE in PBO.

Jshree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After input, if you are feching multiple records and showing all in table control then

make describe tables line as 0 in PBO.

DESCRIBE TABLE ITAB LINES WRK_LINES.

CLEAR WRK_LINES.

If you are fetching only one record after input value, then

DESCRIBE TABLE ITAB LINES WRK_LINES.

WRK_LINES = WRK_LINES - 1.

Hope this will solve your problem.