cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Centre in Material Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

*I did follow your instructions as below and did the SPRO settings in Golden client , then transported it to testing client , however i am unable to see it on testing client in spite of transport request running successfully*

To make the Profit center field Mandatory in MMR...........

GotoSPRO-Logistics - GeneralMaterial MasterField SelectionAssign Fields to Field Selection Groups Enter Find Field Name Here enter the Table and field name MARC-PRCTRThen select the field name MARC-PRCTRAnd select the Field selection maint arrow in the right sideThen select your material type for which you want to make the Profit center field as mandatory field..and save it .....

Check the same in MMR it will be a reuqried entry ...............

Hope this may help you...

Dharmveer Vishw...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to spro - Logistics general - material master -field selection -Maintain Field Selection for Data Screens - field selection group as 48 - position MM01 and make the field selection as required entry and save it .

Do client copy.

this will suffice your requirement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sowmya ,

Thank you for your input ,

After SCC1 transport request i am still not able to see on the receiving client , please help

still the client is not transporting.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After TR created, you need to release it in customising client( server) in T.code: SE01 and then import to destination client(server) with t.code: STMS_IMPORT

Just check the link:

http://saphelp.border-states.com/EN/44/b4a3777acc11d1899e0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

redo the whole process again coz it is the simplest issue, donot release the Tranport request until client copy is not happening . STMS should be done once all testing is working fine then only .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tested issue in development client ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes My friends Issue resolved , Thank you for all your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please follow the steps below:

(1) Check the Field reference in OMS2 for the material Type you are using.

(2) Go to OMS9 , Select Your Field Selection Group and Press Details Button. This Field would be optional. Now check a mandatory selection Group in this screen.

(3) Now Go to T. Code OMSR and check the Selection Group for MARC-PRCTR. Then change the Screen Group number to the mandatory selectio found in step 2.

Now check the the Profit centre in material master. It will become a mandatory field now.

Regards,

Neeraj