cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Reconciliation Statement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is from Bank Reconciliation Statement?

Here the problem is of finding the Issuing A/c and depositing A/c that is 1 and 2 in SAP Standard. I want to extract the complete Gl Accont in one shot. Through which TABLE it is possible to identify all the 4 Gl account (Main a/c, Issuing a/c, Depositing a/c, Unrecociled a/c) seperately.

Undergoing through Functional Spec. Trying for creating Ageing report?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi generally bank incoming and outgoing account is your uncleared item. You can add and deduct them from the balance of your House Bank GL.

For functional spects you may find the following things useful for data extraction-

Goto table t012k and get the house bank and GL account.

Add 1 and 2 manually for getting the gl account for issue and deposit. Now you have GL account for relevant bank.

Goto table BSIS and take open item for both sub account.

In report take the balance of GL - Main bank account and add line items for the sub accounts as derive in the earlier line item.This will form your bank reconciliation. This will not have bank chargs which have not entered in the system. Before the reconciliation run you need to enter it.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Milind,

I appreciate for your reply, but i needed any indicator for BRS. e.g- OIM check box. Is there any indicator is there to find out complete Gl a/c. So that the work should become more easier?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess OIM means openitem management. The bank sub accounts is managed in open items. When you run bank reconciliation, the entry clear the sub account and post to main bank account & the open item remaining in thiose accounts stand for the unreconciled items. Hence in earlier post I mentined the table BSIS for getting the uncleared item in bank sub account i.e. the items which were not part of clearing in bank reconciliation.

If I have interpreted wrongly give the details you need.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please check T018V.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

secinario is right. but iam needed the Table or Feild or Indicator to identify it and apply Logic so that developer should not face any problem. there are 2 spec one is for Bank reconcilition and other for open item. Client do not want Bank reco a/c should appear on Open item spec. Hence Bank reco is also treated as open item so when i will go for the Open Item spec it will pull the value of Bank Recon a/c also.

So for avoiding this conjuction I needed Table or Feild or Indicator? from a long time iam behind this issue. So me any way to come out of it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey milind any reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain what is mean by bank reconciliation. Is it mean the statement entries created by FF67 OR FF_5 . Or it means the difference in books main gl with actual bank statement.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want item not posted in bank reconciliation refer table FEBEP. To identify the unposted item you have to take processing status as 7 and the other fields as per your reporting requirements.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam aware of FEBEP. My question is to identify the Gl a/c which is already created. I want to find out that?