Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split due to different incoterms 2

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SD experts..

Kindly advise on the following situation.

we are making supplemetary invoice with ref of invoice which could be more than one sometimes.

Further more in first invoice we have put incoterm 2 as a BY ROAD. In 2nd inovice we have put incoterm 2 as BY TRAIN & in 3rd it is BY AIR.

So when we try to make supplementay invoice with ref to these 3 invoice ( we want to make only 1 supplemetary invoice) it is getting split saying " different header data- Incoterms 2"

What settings I have to change.?

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

In Customizing for copying control, you can specify requirements for splitting to prevent sales orders or deliveries from being combined into a collective billing document.

Since the incoterms are stored at header level in the billing document the system will always perform invoice split if they are different. I dont think its logical to combine invoices with different header data into a single one.

Thanks

Arun

Edited by: arun subramani on May 25, 2011 11:56 AM

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun for paying attention towards this...

I will explain the situation again.

1) We have document flow like this. Order- Delivery- Invoice- supplementary order- supplementary invoice

2) We make the supplementary order with ref to Invoice which could be more than 1 sometimes. So these invoice might have different incoterms 2.

3) We make & save the supplementary order & save it.

4) then we make invoice with ref to this supplementary order, which is getting split, which we do not want.

5) Also the split analysis says " different header data- incoterms 2"

Question 1) How to restrict the "Invoice Split"

Question 2) If not possible through the settings, which user exit/ development I should ask to ABAP team.

Fell free to ask further queries.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Copy Control settings VTFA.Here add a Logic in the Routine 001 at Header Level to include all the Inco Terms.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur for paying attention towards this ...

Kindly explain me that- How do I insure that a particular requirement is not getting fulfilled in standard sap settings & hence we have to go for the user exit or developement form ABAP point of view. In this issue what you have said is "add routine in 001"

My client wants to have the confirmation that this can not be done in general settings.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Continue all your queries in one thread. Please dont open multiple threads for the same question and confuse members.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi