Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Purchasing Price

ganesh_nanjundaswamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have A issue for creating Z report based on material stocks in plant/storage location/BUM/Cur/stock/stock value/ inspection/ Inspection value/manufacture part/ Manufacturer name/ Purchse price/ Currency.

This is the table description the client need. I have prepared the functional Specification for this issue.

I am unable to give the detials in FS like how to pick up the last PO Purchase price for the particular material in FS logic flow. All the SAP price is based on Moving average price.

In EKPO table we will get the list of PO prices but how can I give logic that particular material should pick last PO price?

Pls give solution for this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

GANESH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ganesh_nanjundaswamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Neeraj,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have info update and the last PO information is getting updated in the info record. So based on this you can get to know which is the last PO number created and then you can read the EKPO - NETPR ( per item ) against the document number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Get the List of POs from EKPO Table then arrange the POs list in ascending or descending by AEDAT-EKPO (last Change date). Then accordingly pick the NETPR-EKPO.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Edited by: Neeraj Saini on May 25, 2011 8:49 AM

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check ME1P t.code & related program.

Regards,

Biju K