cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap against production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is : I have a production order of 100 pieces out of which 80 are ok and 20 are scrap. I do a Goods Receipt of 100 and then scrap 20 pieces from stock.

What steps should I follow after I scarp 20 pieces from stock from Materials Management perspective like : Do I need to pay excise duty, entry in RG1 and Rg2 registers...

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is : I have a production order of 100 pieces out of which 80 are ok and 20 are scrap. I do a Goods Receipt of 100 and then scrap 20 pieces from stock.

What steps should I follow after I scarp 20 pieces from stock from Materials Management perspective like: Do I need to pay excise duty, entry in RG1 and Rg2 registers?

You can do goods receipt against production order using MIGO /MB31 for 80

And then scrap the 20 in production area using MB1A and use Movt type 551 place it in to scrap location from there you can do scarp sale.

And for 20 Pieces you can reverse the in put excise duty go to J1IH select Mat write u2013off tab or select (F5) enter the input parameter as material document generated out of scrapping the material (551) and select the Register which is relevant for the material. Then enter the duty values like BED, Ecess & She cess manually.

Rgs