cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice showing as archieved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I got a typical issue related to VFX3. I got a document no. from the users, When I see in FB03 that document is present. Reference has to be my invoice no. that is showing archieved and the transaction showing VFX3.

What could have happened ?

pl. help.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In order to view an archived billing document with TCode VF07.

An archive information structure needs to be active and "filled".

To verify this,

- use TCode SARI

- click on Archive Explorer

- enter archive object SD_VBRK

- use the drop down to see if there is an Archive Infostructure associated with the archive object.

If so, you can either click on execute and search for your archived billing document, or use TCode VF07 to view it.

You can only view billing documents that have been archived with transaction VF07.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You cannot change archived invoice and you should not reload it either. That is why you should be sure you no longer need the data or make changes to it before you archive it. To view the archived invoices you can use transaction VF07. You cannot check the documnet flow/print an archived invoice.

Most probably in your case the invoice would have been archived by mistake.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please See the Document flow of the transaction....made....

Regards

G.J.Raju

Consultant-SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice is archieved. But still i have the accounting document number. how to go abt it ?

regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the data for view M_VMCRA. In the other hand, check your archiving objects with tcode AOBJ for SD_VBRK and FI_DOCUMNT. Check if you have modifications or you are using a z-report for archiving (ie: perhaps you are avoiding some checks in archiving process).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo