Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event on Equipment Change/Creation

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

unfortunately I haven't found any response for this question on this forum so far.

Our business needs an IDoc Outbound to be generated every time an Equipment is Created or Changed.

(this is a customized IDoc)

All the IDoc configuration and programs are done.

However, I've been trying to set up an Event, which would trigger my Function Module for producing the IDoc, but none of the solutions worked so far.

I've been through transactions:

SWETYPV

SCDO

SWEC

SWED

SWUE,

and others.

I have created several records on those transactions, and ran a lot of tests.

But my Function Module doesn't get triggered.

Please, is there, finally, any accurate step-by-step that I can follow to make my Function Module to be triggered from a Change or Creation of an Equipment??

Points will be assigned.

Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check, if BTE PM000020 is triggered after your changes. If yes, then you can create a fm based on SAMPLE_INTERFACE_PM000020.

Regards,

Klaus

0 Kudos

Thanks Klaus,

problem fixed.

A bit more details about your solution.

a. Create Function group using Transaction code SE80.

b. Copy the standard BTE Function Module SAMPLE_INTERFACE_PM000020 to a Z-Function module in the above function group.

c. Create Customer Product (Transaction code FIBF -> Settings -> Products -> ... of a customer)

d. Add the appropriate P&S BTE PM000020 and assign the Z-Function module created in Step-b using menu option (Transaction code FIBF -> Settings -> P/S Modules -> ... of a customer)

Cheers