cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity over load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I saw the capacity evaluation for a work centre in CM 50- The work centre is overloaded on 25.05.2011.

Thereafter i created a production order, scheduled it using backward scheduling-some of the operations of teh order were scheduled on 25.05.2011. On doing the capacity availabilty check, the system gives the message- Capacity available at all work centers.

Shouldn't it have gave the message regarding capacity overload on 25.05.2011 which gets reflected in CM 50??

Also,

what is the user exit to be used to prevent the order release if capacity is unavialble at work centres?

Regards,

Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan,

In T.COde OPJK for business function 2 - check availability during order release under capacity availability ensure the check

box for no check is not set and set the value as 3(No release if capacity is insufficient) for release order under the same

capacity availability.This has to be set for the order type and plant combination.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mangalraj,

If i do the required settings mentioned below in OPJK, system does not allow to release prod. order. So far so good, but i want the system to schedule the production order to the next best avaialble date after considering the capacity allcoation.

Not allowing the release of production orders is not the issue. Issue is, if any other production order is scheduled on that particular date, then in the event of capacity overload, system should not schedule any other prod. order for that date, which is not happeing rite now.

Any input on the above is appreciated.

Regards,

Chetan.

Answers (0)