cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG standard Supplier Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to use the out of box MDG Supplier flow.The status of the task is now "Final Check Approved",but I cannot find the Vendor in LFA1 table.The last step is a background step "Distribute Change Request" which has finished successfully.My question is do I have to always configure a replication model to get the data from staging area to Active area?

I am not sure why if the workflow has completed(ie approved) ,I am unable to see the Vendor in LFAI.I am looking in the same client where MDG hub is deployed.

Regards,

Premjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even I am doing configuration for MDG Supplier. HAve done with all configuration as shown in online documentation. But when I am creating a Vendor now, entries are directly going into LFA1 tables without going into staging area. Change requests are not getting generated.

Can someone plz let me know what could be the problem for CR not getting generated.

Thanks in advance

Suhel

former_member210621
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Premjit,

I am also trying to implement the same but I am stuck in he midle.

I goto the transaction BRF+ i am not able to see the decison table.

Please tel me how to add users in the deciosion table and what all configurations you did to implement this.

Thanks..

-Ketan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Premjit,

I am implementing MDG-S too. You are correct that there is no need for DRF in Re-Use Mode.

But Why is your request getting into status "Distribute Change Request'. That means its pushing to DRF.

Can you please let me know what the request type you are using?

I am refering EP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to clarify I am not using any Portal/Business client.I am trying to use the default web dynpro within ECC to raise a Change Request for Create Supplier with external generated Vendor number.

Please let me know what request type are you referring to?

Regards,

Premjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to clarify I am not using any Portal/Business client.I am trying to use the default web dynpro within ECC to raise a Change Request for Create Supplier with external generated Vendor number.I find that the record is available in BP tables like BUT000/BUT020 etc.

I am not able to figure out how does the BP gets convertered into a Vendor in SAP?The configurations to map BP with Vendor is present.So not sure what might be the issue

Regards,

Premjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The vendor are creating fine now.The reason was I was not mentioning the BP role while creating it.Once I chose role as FI Vendor,it did create a Vendor.

Please follow the configuration details word to word to get this scenario going.Thanks all again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand,the data is maintained in a staging area untill approved.Once approved,the data is pushed to the active tables(like LFA1 table).If my understanding is correct,then i should have seen the Vendor in LFA1 which I have not.The reuse area for my model BP is marked as PARTNER which is default.

Any leads what can be the possible reasons that I dont see the data in LFA1 on ECC where I have deployed the MDG.As mentioned earlier ,we have not set up any "repliacation model" yet.

Regards,

Premjit