cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have small but critical requirement related to periodic billing.

Well my client is into renting the equipment but when it comes to billing they have different process of billing to customer.

Customer A - rent the equipment for 10 days the client will use the lowest rent rate to charge customer.

example - for 10days of rent client will use the week bill plan but for remaining 3 days he will charge the lowest rate.

But my concern is that the system should calculate for ex - for 1 day its 15$ for 2 days - 16$,3 days -17$,4 days- 18 for 5 days - 18$ for 6 days - 19$

if i use the billing plan with the cost of 140$ weekly which comes to 20$ for 1 day and remaining should pick the 15$ for 3 days which comes to 45$ for 3 days which will be lowest.

How shoud i map the above requirement.also how the flexible billing plan works,does the above requirement meets with the flexible billing plan.

What are the steps to configure flexible billing plan.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shrii ,

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE BELOW REQUIREMENT A BIT MORE CLEARLY?

for 10days of rent client will use the week bill plan but for remaining 3 days he will charge the lowest rate.

But my concern is that the system should calculate for ex - for 1 day its 15$ for 2 days - 16$,3 days -17$,4 days- 18 for 5 days - 18$ for 6 days - 19$

if i use the billing plan with the cost of 140$ weekly which comes to 20$ for 1 day and remaining should pick the 15$ for 3 days which comes to 45$ for 3 days which will be lowest

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

I hav explained in detail. I am wondering how shud i map to calculate the lowest rate in the billing plan??????

Thanks

Shri..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you can have condition type with following feature (refer Condition Type - PPSV: Service Price Item) in your pricing:

Cond. class - B: Prices

Calculat.type - P: Quantity - weekly price

Scale basis - P: Time period scale - Week

Unit of meas.: WK: Week

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guysssssssssssss????????????????no reply

Former Member