SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The existing billing documents cannot be invoiced (CA xxxxxxxxxx)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

when i am trying to invoice for one installation, its triggering this error "The existing billing documents cannot be invoiced (CA )"

iam able to generate the bill doc successfully, but not invoice.

in long text it shows the following..

"Diagnosis

The invoicing unit for the selected account xxxxxxxxx could not be created, because the internal validations could not find any invoicable billing documents (automatic or manual).

This could be due to one of the following reasons:

Only a manual billing document exists for the contract account to invoice, and it may not be invoiced by itself. No leading automatic billing document exists.

More than one required contract exists for the contract account to invoice. However, not all the periodic billing, interim billing, or final billing documents are available for all the required contracts. "

But this is my first invoice after move in. there is no manual bill docs exist, and only one contract having.

Can any one help on this.

Thanks in advance..

Cheers.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the billing document is outsorted. You can check the same from tcode EA05. Enter the billing document number there and check the billing document check box.

Release the bill document if it is outsorted. You will be able to invoice then.

Also please check the entry in EITR table. This is temporary selection table for bill document. If a bill document is not invoiced yet but it can be invoiced, you should get an entry in this table.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi nirmalya,

Thanks for u r reply,

I checked in the out sorting also, but it was not out sorted. and that bill doc avb in the EITR table also.

still im unable to inovice.

thanks,,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please display the billing document from tcode EA22. In the Hdr data->Schedule Data tab-> additional data section you can see whether the bill document can be invoiced or it is blocked from invoicing due to some other reason.

It should have the value 'Billing document that is used normally for invoicing'.

You can also check if the bill document has any posting relavent line item and whether the total posting relevant amount is greater than zero. In case of zero amount also the bill document should be invoiced. Also check once more that the entry in EITR for the bill document that it is released and not outsorted.

In all the above cases are fine and there is no lock in contract account or at contract level for invoicing or there is no custom enhancement, the bill document should be invoiced.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi Nirmalya,

thanks for valuable info, i checked all the above as u mentioned, its everything fine, but still its triggering the same error.

even in EITR table it was released.

is there any other things i need to check for this case?

cheers..

0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be causing due to some enhanacement. Please check the events related to R402 or R403 or if there is any other event you have used in R400 series.

You can check in the attached FM of event R403 whether the grouping key E_GROUP in T_EITR structure is correctly populated or not.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi Nirmalya,

Once agian thq for your valuable info.

It was very helpful.

cheers..