cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

see in R/3 to whom this work flow is triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frineds

Employee sends a leave request and raise a loan request through ESS, I want to see in R/3 to whom this work flow is triggered, where and how to see the next agent (I mean details of approver)

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Eddie_Morris
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If you know the business object being used and object instance the use transaction SWI6. You enter the business object and the instance (e.g. Leave Request number) and select all instances. This will give you a list of all workflows associated with this particualr object instance.

As the other guys mentioned SWIA. SWI1 or SWI2_FREQ with as many selection criteria as possible in order to narrow down the selection. e.g. date and time, workflow, task etc.

Regards,

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the transaction SWI2_FREQ to see the all the workflows per task.

If you know the Workflow Template number the use can enter it in the selection screen.

Do not forget to check the 'Sub-workflow' box.

After excution, you can see the log of each workflow where you can find the all details who is the initiator and approver....

Thanks and regards,

SNJY

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think you might be having a authorization too SWIA transaction because it is Worklfow administrator transaction may be you can make use of SWI1 transaction which is safe.. Remaining stepsjus follow as suggested by Vijji.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go to transaction SWIA and execute it. It will show you the list of latest work item's.

Double click any of work item and in the log the dialog work item's will be displayed with the status as 'READY'.

Click the agent button near to 'Ready' and in the pop up select 'Agents'.

It will show you the current agant for the work item.

Thanks,

Viji.