cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave upload from legacy system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a query on uploading legacy leave data. I am doing implementation project and we are in the process of uploading client data from legacy system (excel sheets) to SAP. For leaves i have generated absence quota as per client requirement but there is a small query i have, how can i upload the previous leave balance that the client has carried forward from last calendar year.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Rajesh with no time evaluation quota directly can be updated in infotype 2006 with start and end of validity date and deduction period entering manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

So as i understand first i configure absence quota and generate the same through RPTQTA00 and once that is done then through BDC i upload the balance leave quota for employees.

Or do i have to create a seperate absence quota for the same.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's right first you generate quota then create rest of the leave balances in IT 2006 manually so you no need to create separate absence quota.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyothi

I think our experts has answered your Query.Any thing else are you looking at for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So as i understand first i configure absence quota and generate the same through RPTQTA00 and once that is done then through BDC i upload the balance leave quota for employees.

Yes,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your support really appreciate

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best solution is IT 2013. Using IT 2013 you can upload your legacy leave data then run time evaluation.

Even you can do it through IT 2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultant/ Rajesh,

Thanks for the prompt response.

We are following negative time management with no time evaluation, when i tried to create IT 2013 it said no subtype exists, can you please tell me where to do configuration for IT 2013.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultant/ Rajesh,

Thanks for the prompt response.

We are following negative time management with no time evaluation, when i tried to create IT 2013 it said no subtype exists, can you please tell me where to do configuration for IT 2013.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't have time evaluation then you have to upload all the leave balances directly in IT 2006. Becuase IT 2013 & 2012 will works purely based on time evaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You want to upload previous leave balance (prior to SAP impl.) right -> Use it 2013 (quota correction, where it will store the previous balance) to upload the same by LSMW / BDC as per your convenience & data level.

Regards,