cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to assign AUC as settlement type in settlement rule for FXA category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

One of my requirement is that one WBS has several actual posting for AUC of different types and settle through CJ88. Investment profile is not in scope.

To run the above scenario, i created AUC manually via AS01 of different types. When i create settlement rule manually for that WBS i can't see the settlement type "AUC" for FXA category. I can see only the settlement type of "PER and FULL". 100% settlement should be done for all AUC posted for that WBS at the time of each period closing.

Could you help me to resolve this issue asap?

Regards

Vetri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get AUC in settlement rule , you need to allow settlement at wbs level which use to be controlled in settlement profile. Also you wont find AUC but u will find fixed asset- FXA.

One more thing settlement rule come automatically when you run the settlement first time as captilisation. You will get the settlement rule automatically.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In settlement rule you can activate one column i.e of amount or percentage which you are going to distribute to the different AUC or FXA & then you run CJ88 on partial settlement.

Regards,

Gagan