cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dataload Yellow Status in DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having an issue with Infopackage request (QM Status) remains in Yellow status in the Target Admin of DSO but in fact it actually has failed (Red in Process Monitor). This happens when the Integrity Check is turned ON for infoobjects in the Transfer Rules and the records doesnu2019t exist in the master data. The Status should turn into Red instead of remaining in Yellow.

Due to this, the triggered Process Chain will skip this request and shows Green status (zero records transferred to upper layer DSO). The user might think that the data is available for reporting because the Process Chain is in Green status.

The reason why we are using an Infopackage/3.x Datasource/ Transfer Rules (instead of DTP/ Transformation) is because the source system is BODI. (BO Data Services)

I tried changing some setting i.e. the Error Handling and Traffic Light setting of the Infopackage but it still wouldnu2019t work.

My take is that the referential integrity checking in 3.5 Transfer Rule may have some bugs compared to 7.0 Transformation. I did a test using 7.0 Tansformation and DTP (from flat file source) and it works fine. But we canu2019t use this method because our source system is BODI. (3.x Datasource)

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe it's bug, maybe not...but you can however mix 3.5 and bi7 within the same flow. you can load in 3.5 to a first layer dso (edwl) and then do a bi7 load to the next level. you can do the integrity check at this level.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that would be one of my option but it would be much cleaner to do the checking on the first layer DSO.

Thanks.

Answers (0)