cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost condition does not appear in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating standard sales order with a sales BOM. The BOM header material in a non-inventory material.

The price are set at the BOM header and the cost are at the BOM components.

As the BOM components will not be in the billing document, I tick the "accumulate cost" in the BOM header item category to calculation the cost. However, the cost condition does not appear in billing, it said "requirement 004 does not fulfilled".

I have checked the the "determine cost" is ticked in the BOM header item category.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.

I have used S in the accounting 1 view already.

But the problem still exist...requirement 004 is killing me..

btw, for cumulate cost, do I need the tick "determine cost" in the BOM component item category?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for cumulate cost, you may not need the tick "determine cost" in the BOM component item category,Only against item category it is required using vov7,determine cost should checked,That's it.and simultaneously check this with ur abaper's or debug this error from ur end in the system.

Please try once again and do revert.

G.J.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item category is already set for determine cost.

My BOM header material is a non-inventory, and thus there are no costing view in material master, I don't know if this matter.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS Note 352441 - Accumulated cost is missing in the main item. Also at Note 1063387 - VPRS for cumulation and BOMs (2) and Note 938666 - VPRS for cumulation and bills of material

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is thiswith Standard Price which coming from Accounting View1 from material master.....as the internal price carry from standard price itself,please see the material master accounting tab1 for standard price maintained or not.

Regards

G.J.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply if the issue is not gettting resolve today..

Regards

G.J.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for Item category VOV7 the Determine Cost is checked or not.If not then please check the Radio button and confirm.

Regards

G.J.Raju

Consultant-SAP-SD

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The requirement 004 not fulfilled. That means the requirement 004 is assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement was not met and so the condition was excluded from further processing.

So, kindly check your entries for Account Determination for valuation area by using TCode OMWD.

Also, kindly refer following links for your reference:

-

-

Thanks & Regards

JP