cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Wforms (Adobe interactive forms) in lieu of shopping cart creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our users complain of too much data entry during shopping cart creation and less frequent users complain about forgetting GL a/c and product ID. In talking to SAP their suggestion is to implement Wforms to avoid end users logging into SRM and rather enter relevant details on wform and then convert it to Shopping cart.

Has anyone implemented and can share how the experience has been,how difficult it to to implement wforms and support thereafter.I undertsand that wforms had issues in the past but SAP now claims to have overcome all those limitations.Please share your experience.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Did you say SAP proposed that you use WFORMS in place of SRM Shopping Cart?? I am not entirely sure we are quite there yet! There is lots of details available [here |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe]which describe SAP interactive forms. Maybe this will help you. But I am surprised your users find the SC creation difficult, especially the 4 step wizard, can you not assign default values to many of these areas where they are having trouble? (GL accounts etc)

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

close