cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a follow-up document from CRM Quotation to Opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here comes a very challenging question.....This is kind of a show stopper and require your guidance on this.

The business scenario:

I have replicated the ECC quotes to CRM. Hereafter, the business will create quotes in CRM. However, the CRM quotes will be repilcated back to ECC because they create Sales order in ECC with reference to the quotations.

I have configured the above settings and it is working fine. However, the business also needs to create an Opportunity as a followup to CRM quotation before the quote is replicated to ECC.

My question is like a Catch 22 situation:

How can I create a follow-up document, Opportunity without releasing the CRM quote at the header level or before releasing it at the Header Level?

The moment I release the CRM Quote at the Header Level it is getting replicated to ECC and cant be referenced further.

I request you to kindly provide solution to this problem.

Kind regards,

VSK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well you can control the flow of Document by status profile, to lock the system status on user status.

There are many option you can see for on blocking the Quotation on Status..

Hope it helps you in your quest.

Let me know.

Regards.

Madde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Thanks for your reply. At the moment, I have assigned the standard SAP Status profile to my quotation transaction type.

I also have created an action profile which would create a subsequent document (CRM Opportunity) once the Quote is saved.

I am trying to achieve the following functionality:

Once I change of the status of the CRM quote to released, I want the quote to be released to ECC and at the same time, I want the action profile to create a subsequent document i.e., Opportunity without automatically changing the status of the quote to completed.

I tried achieving the above through status profile. But once I change the status to Released, the action profile is creating an opportunity but it is also changing the status of the Quote to Completed and not releasing it to ECC.

Hope I was clear in explaining the current scenario.

Kindly assist.

Regards,

Venkat.

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

it will be interesting to know, what are the condition you have maitain in the Action Profile.

Can you also check the user status profile,allowed Object types--> Business Transaction, which are active.

This can have a potential entries to look ahead.

Regards,

Madde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know,We create a follow up for Opportunity to Quotation..It is not in reversed order.So I dont think we can create such a thing in SAP CRM...We have a sequence from Lead to opportunity to quotation to sales order..

Puneet