Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Planned Order Dates / Times CIF Integration

Hi Experts,

Our MRP / APO process in my current project is getting a little more complex because of the problems of APO to manage Parameter Effectivity. Right now we are evaluating if we should develop to let the parameters go through our multiple levels, but while we wait on SAP to help us on the subject we are exploring alternative processes.

So right now, we are testing a process where MRP would run in ECC and Planning / Detailed Scheduling would still be done in APO. While doing this I came on a weird behavior in the transfer of the planned orders.

So I have a Sales Order created in ECC and CIFed in APO. In ECC the date is 2011/08/12. In APO in gets transfered to the same date (2011/08/12) and its availability time is set to 00:00:00.

I run MRP in ECC. A planned order gets created to finish at the same date (2011/08/12). Once transfered to APO the planned order is still on the 2011/08/12 but the availability time is set to 23:59:59.

This creates alerts that the Requirement is not covered and the dynamic pegging is not created because the planned order is later than the requirement.

Anyone has an idea on how I could fix this? I know if I run heuristics in APO it could get realigned, but I find it weird that they are not created at the same time.

Thanks.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question