cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Management: Pushbutton Date Restrictions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

My client has a requirement to restrict the use of certain pushbuttons based on specific dates (they do not want a manager to be able to "approve" until a specified date has passed). We are implementing EHPK 4 Flex. I have attempted to use the Tab/Process config (HAP_TAB_CONF) to input the specific dates for the corresponding status/substatuses (process steps) however these dates do not seem to provide restrictions based on the Start/End dates input rather the dates are just available as information to the end users. Is there a way through config to restrict the use of pushbuttons based on a date?

Thanks

AJC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexis,

I have done this part of our current implementation. Please let me know if you have any questions

Aneez Hameed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aneez,

Did you do custom implementation of the BAdI or anything else!

Regards,

Bharat

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Alexis,

I would suggest using BAdi HRHAP00_BUT_ACCESS for this restriction.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nicole

I have already considered the use of Pushbutton Badi, the reason I am posting here is because restriction based on dates is not a standard implementation of HRHAP00_BUT_ACCESS, it will have to be a custom implementation.

I am aware that in the PMP (predefined process) the type of date restriction I am looking for is available through standard config. I am still looking for a solution that does not require customization. Of course if no one is aware of how to accomplish then pushbutton badi will be the solution we implement.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex -

Good question.

I do not believe there is any place within the configuration that you can make this happen. I think this would have to be done through some custom programming.

Thanks,

Nick