Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD not working..says SLD not set up. Configure the SLD in Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

IHi,

I login to my SLD , success..But then I see the message

SLD not set up. Configure the SLD in Administration

and on clicking the 'administration' link I see, red status with message , 'SLD not set up; perform initial setup first'. So I click the iniital setup link and I need to fill in these..

Object Server Name:

Gateway Hostname:

Gateway Port:

I dont have any idea on this ? Any help ?

Also will performing this iniital setup help me to start my SLD ? SLD was up and working fine till sometime back and when my SLDCHECK started failing, I noticed this..

pl suggest..

thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure with the below parameters ..

Object Server Name: host name of the server on which you are configuring SLD

Gateway Hostname: localhost

Gateway Port: 5<systemnumber>00

if your system number is 02 .. gateway port will be 50200 .. if it is 20 port will be 52000

Thanks,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deeptss..

But b4 doing any of these my questions are;

1. I guess when SLD stops, u have the restart button typically which u can click and restart . Under what circumstances does it expect us to perform initial setup ?? Initial setup wud have been performed during the initial config itself, right ? Then why am I being asked to do it again now ?

2. Will restarting PI resolve this issue and have the SLD up and running again ?

3. Is it Ok that I do this setup or rather wait for a PI admin who might really know what is to be done ? Is there any guide/documentation on this whole thing ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved..

I conmpared the settings under Admin --> settings --> all between the DEV SLD and QA SLD and filled up the object server name, gateway host and port. As we had a system copy on the ECC side, may be these values were deregistered, I guess..

So now the SLD is up and running..thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Is the configuration on SLDAPICUST correct?

2. Please apply the OSS note below:

[Note 1172643 - Error when setting the name of the SLD Object Server|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1wdCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1172643]