Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Check Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am developing check printing form using SAP Scripts. I copied standard SAP script F110_prenum_chck into z form. Our requiriement to print only check so i commented other code like payment summary. Whenever we try to print check the we are getting 3 pages. On the first page we are getting some symbols like 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' . In second page i am getting the actual data of check like amount, check no etc and in third page i am getting form summary section. Even i commented all the code of my form even though i am getting 3 blank pages. Is this related to config issue. Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

10 REPLIES 10

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it's your RFFOUS_C or other print program variant...see the selection screen for the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bohn for your quick reply. What i am entering on selection screen of RFFOUS_C program is

Program Run Date

Identification Feature

Paying Co Code

Payment Method : C

House Bank

Account Id

Check Lot NO

Print Checkbox checked

No of Sample Printouts

Check No from to

void reason

Those above fields i am entering on selection screen.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

One more thing u or ur functional can do is , remove " Form for the Payment Advice" in transaction FBZP.

Thanks

jitu188

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u commented "PERFORM AVIS" ? it is used for payment advice printing.

Thanks

jitu188

0 Kudos

Hi JITU,

Thanks jitu. I copied the standard program RFFOUS_C into Z program when i try to run i am getting following Error.

Error log

F0 282 Payment method(s) are not allowed for this program

F0 073 Program ZRFFOUS_C : No records selected

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Smart Abaper,

There are some settings like my housing bank can use which type of payment method like cheque , RTGS, NEFT and

similar settings exists for vendor also.

so in ur transaction u have entered some method which ur housing bank or ur vendor does not support.

Please take help of functional people for correct data.

Thanks

jitu188

0 Kudos

Thanks All for your unconditional help. My problem is solved. It's related to config issue and as u said Bohn on the selection screen of RFFOUS_C the 'No Form Summary Section' check box was not checked. Thanks once again Bohn.

With Regards,

AH.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing same issue, Please let us know the solution, where did u do the configuration for the same.

0 Kudos

Hi Manjari,

In FBZP tcode , you can find settings for payment advice printing and cheque printing, like what is name of sap script for

printing checks/payment advice and house bank selection etc.. Take help of ur functional . What I have done is , copied the

standard script for advice and make a Z from that. and updated the name of that Z script into FBZP.

Thanks

jitu188

0 Kudos

Hi Manjari,

As you can see many option(check boxes) on selection screen in output control section of RFFOUS_C standard print program for check print. So select the appropriate checkbox. My problem is solved by Checking the checkbox "No Form Summary Section" on selection screen. Even though if your facing any problem do let me know with the variant details what your are maintaining.

With Regards,

ABAPER.