cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training Advanced Search : prerequisite/aspired qualification non available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am currently working with SAP ECC 5 (EhP 4) and the Manager Self-Service, and I have questions regarding the link between SAP Learning Solution and Development Plans. I hope you may provide me help on those topics.

In the individual development plan, a Manager can add training actions, as defined in the course catalog in SAP LSO. Those trainings have relationships with qualifications (it can be 028 = imparts or 029 = prerequisite). The advanced search for training contains menus for search by prerequisite / aspired qualification, but those menus are blank. Do you know how to fill them with the qualification catalog ? (I don't know if it is related, but I have created relationships 028 and 029 between several qualifications and several courses)

In the same research, if I put "*" in the keyword search (in order to have every training in the catalog), I have only qualifications that are not part of a training group that show up. Do you know how I can change that ? (I'd like to have all trainings, not just some of them...)

Finally, in the development plan (after adding a training), there is a column for "status". For freely defined actions, it is possible to change that status. For trainings, it is either blank or "Should participate in". Do you know why, in some cases, it is blank ? And how can I change that ?

Thanks in advance,

Jacques

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I managed to solve the first problem (the qualifications not appearing). It was linked to a translation problem : our qualifications were defined in French only, and I use the english version of the portal.

However, for the other two questions (search limited to some groups & Training status), I still require your help...

Thanks !

Jacques