cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO and Service Entry Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a new PO order type for services so that we can have a separate PO number range for Services. This would help simplify PO reporting. The problem I am having is with the Service entry.

I have a PO for a Quantity of 1000 and a total cost of $3600

Service entry is a partial receipt of 500 units for $1800

My problem is the Service Entry posts correctly for $1800 but the MM document for the GR is posting for only $18. I think it has something to do with account assignment by percentage versus quantity but I haven't been able to figure out what needs to be changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why did you create a new order type for service, because SAP has a solution for service orders by using ITEM Category "D" for service??!!??

Double check if your service entry sheet is fully accepted..

Thanks

Silas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a new PO type so that we can assign service ordrers a different numbering range.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You new PO type & separate number range for service order for reporting is a good concept. For calculation of quantity in SES from Service PO with quantity respective, Just check what condition type you used for Service in service purchase Order. Now check condition type for service,"Quantity scale"(C) selected in Scale basis in Scales segment.In Control data-2 segment select check box of "Qty Conversion" & save.

Now create Service order & then do SES with reduced quantity & see the calculation of value with quantity.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (0)