cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields to VLSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

I'm not able to find how i can add fields to Tx. VLSP output... I only want to inform more fields in the ALV output

I searched for user-exits V50Q0001 and V60P0001, the system doesn't stop in it.

The badi LEDSP_SPLIT_EXECUTE only run's when perform the split not when you see the inital screen.

Thanks to all in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

GSerfiotis
Participant

I have had the same problem and I have solved it in the following way:

- I added to structure LEDSPD_LIST_ITEM the fields I needed to display by using an append structure:

ZZVGBEL	1 Types	VGBEL
ZZVGPOS	1 Types	VGPOS

- I filled in the internal table to be displayed by implementing the enhancement spot ES_SAPLV53SD; more precisely, I added code to the enhancement-points T_ITEM_MAINTAIN_02 & T_ITEM_MAINTAIN_03 (same code to both enh.points):

SELECT vgbel vgpos
           UP TO 1 ROWS
           FROM lips
           INTO (ls_hu_or_item-zzvgbel, ls_hu_or_item-zzvgpos)
           WHERE vbeln EQ ls_hu_or_item-vpobjkeysav(10)
             AND posnr EQ ls_hu_or_item-posnr.
    ENDSELECT.

Note that the above solution refers to information at item level (i.e. LIPS). I have not tried it at header level (i.e. LIKP); nevertheless, there is the structure LEDSPD_LIST_HEAD that probably needs to be appended...

ep_manuel_schmitt
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

mmate
Explorer
0 Kudos

This solution worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Fo me the first problem of this solution it's that the program when creates the fieldcatalog all the fields except the fiels showed goes with the value no_out in fieldcatalog. The fields showed are explicity defined.

The second problem it's I don't have an exit where i can put the values to these fields.

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS! I will try to explain better, my poor english it's the reason of the cut explanations.

I need to put three more information fields at level position inthe ALV of VLSP transaction. The information of these fields are stored in a Z table with an entry for each material. All positions have this material, i need for each position to fo to the Z table and take the information.

The problem is how i can put these fields in the ALV without creating a new Z program (copy of VLSP).

The ALV it's created in the function LE_DSP_DIALO.

Thanks again,

Miquel

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not very sure but try in this way.I added some custom fields vl01n delivery scree. That fields i captured in likp. The same fields i created in structure LIPOV. Then by using the user exit i bought the fields in vl06. I am not sure about your VLSP thing.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on May 25, 2011 2:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Mahdu!

I think that it isn't a valid solution... I explain it.

As you told me i can append the fields ... and then expect the program import it atuomatically... the problem the fieldcat of the program it's generated in base the standard view LIPOV and then i don't have any point where i can fill the value of these fields.

Is it your solution?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Miquel,

1) I did not understand your requirement correctly because of your short cuts .

2) This exit is use to get then custom fields in vl06 out bound delivery report

If this is your requirement tell i will explain how to get custom fields in report.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers.

The exact requirement it's to show more fields in the initial ALV. Are Z fields stored in Z tables. In the position and header level... but i can not take the control of the program in the selection after the ALV it's showed.

I prefer not to make a ZVLSP, I know that with this i can make, but i prefer, if it's possible, to work with the standard transaction.

Thanks again,

Miquel

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Miquel,

Find whether any exit is there or not. You cant bring ztable fields in standard program. It is is possible only if you appended some zfields in standard tables. To bring those fields in standard program sap should give provision else go to a custom program and bring the ztables fields according to your requirement.Post if need help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy the existing VLSP program and prepare yours own as per the requirement . As per me you cannot enhance the existing (RLEDSP) I did the same Becasue my client need splitting from sales order/Purchase order (sto) in to deliveries.

cheers

bvdv

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miquel,

What is the exact requirement.

Regards,

Madhu.