Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the RL03T-DUNKL field

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is any way to know if a structure exists in a user exit?

I want to know if the RL03T structure exists in include MLLVSMOD by code.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Nobody could help me?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you look at the interface to the exit? If not named there, may not be available to you. In debug, if you have code in the exit and the CMOD project activated, put in a breakpoint and in your debugger enter the structure name and see if it's there, and if so, if populated. Generally, if not named in the interface, you're not going to be able to change the content of anything in the structure....

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Does anyone know if there is any way to know if a structure exists in a user exit?

To find out if the structure exist in the user exit, you can go to the interface (usually, user exits are function modules) and see if there is any reference to the structure that you are looking for. If you only see include, you can use where used list and select the function module.

or

Simply, put a break point in the include or function module and run the program.

> I want to know if the RL03T structure exists in include MLLVSMOD by code.

The include you are referring is not a user exit include. if you already know that this not a user exit include, you can go to se38 and enter the include and search for the structure.

or

again, put a breakpoint and run your transaction or find out where used this include and search for user exits available to that program.

By the way, this is a global module for the main program of transfer order or whatever.

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Davel,

I just want to export this value to ABAP memory through an export sentence. But the program execute the code twice and in the second time, the structure does not exist. A dump is generated.