Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Trigger to Deprovision Users

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to configure an HR Trigger in CUP 5.3 to Deactive user from all the possible system.

I have created a request type "DEPROVISION " with Actions as CHANGE_USER and LOCK_USER.

I need to have the following thing done.

1. Remove all the roles from the profile of the user.

2.Set the Validity to Current date(Not leave it blank)

3.Set the user group to Terminated.(I gues that can be done in Action under HR trigger. I am not very sure)

4.lock the user

I know this can be done with normal workflow where requestor fill the details but i need to have this done with an HR trigger.

The request should be created with the above criteria.

I have created a rule with info type 0000 Subtype 20 Field PERNR value $PERNR operator AND.

Your Advise will be higly apprecaited.

Pranab Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Friend.

Any clue ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that when a user is being locked in HR, it will be done via Tcode PA40 (you need to choose the needed action), you can use this action type in your rule to configure your requests. The field name is MASSN. You need to check with your HR consultant to set the other parameters.

Regards,

Drorit

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Drorit,

I am not struggling in SAP HR systems ,i am getting trigger as desired.

But i am struck at the action that need to take place when the HR trigger is recieved.

I am able to lock the user however i am loking to set the validity of the user as current date and remove all the roles from his profile.

I am not sure how to set that up once the trigger is recived.

Regards,

Pranab