cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset WBS Budgeting status (OPSX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want to reset BUDG status and delete WBS (system status CRTD BUDG).

But when i run OPSX for this project or WBS I get "The following WBS elements are budgeted (status unchanged)"...

Previuosly I made budget updates and did following steps:

1. Budget supplement (CJ37) 500 Eur.

2. Budget return (CJ38) 500 Eur.

So now the budget is empty but as a result the BUDG status is stuck on the WBS and the project (or WBS) is blocked for deletion.

Maybe there are reversing/reposting methods for budgeting documents or something like that, what could help me? (FUNDS MANAGEMENT not installed - FR89)

Please help solving this issue.

Regards,

S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the original budget in CJ30 for the same WBS element. Make sure that is zero.

Also deactivate the avaliable control aswell.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Punith

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, friends, problem is solved and what have I done:

1. I created Investment program

2. Assigned WBS to program position but no budget distribution

3. Ran OPSX, and Voilà - status was reset

Very weird.

Thanks for your participation

Regards,

S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for answers but unfortunately everything is Ok with the things you pointing on:

1. AVAC is deactivated. WBS status is CRTD BUDG

2. Project is reconstructed with CJEN

3. Budget is zero. Checked with CJ30 both Overall an Annual. Also checked Budget Line Item Report (CJI8) - there are two budget documents 500 for supplement and -500 for return. The total budget is empty.

To psconsultant: it's interesting that after recreating this situation the BUDG status foe WBS was reset for you. I reproduced that situation a couple of times (Create project, Create WBS, Do 100$ supplement, Do 100$ return, Do AVAC reset, Do project reconstruction, and finally OPSX) and got "The following WBS elements are budgeted (status unchanged)" as well as BUDG status remained unchanged. Budget is zero. It's very weird.

Doing further investigation I noticed that this problem happens only after making Budget supplement/return (CJ35, CJ36, CJ37, CJ38)... If you do the direct original budget changes (CJ30) and then bring it back to zero you get no problem with resetting BUDG status.

Is that my customization problem or SAP policy to block BUDG after supplements (which seems not, regarding to psconsultantu2019s recreation)? My system is SAP ECC 6.0; Kernel 7.00

Any further help will be appreciated.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)First deactivate the AVAC by running CJBW

2)then run CJEN

3)after the above (1 &2) Run OPSX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

he still need to make all budget to ZERO in CJ30 before running OPSX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to recreate the same and i am able to Reset the Budget status .. got teh following message with OPSX

The "Budgeted" status was reset for the following WBS elements: Also able to delete the WBS

Did you clear out all teh budget before rnning the OPSX?

Edited by: psconsultant on May 24, 2011 10:51 AM