cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement Limit PO functionality in extended classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Geeks,

I have an issue while trying to implement the Limit PO functionality in SRM 5.0 this extended classic scenarion, initially this functionality was supperessed using BADI, but now it was invoked.

I could now successfully create Limit SHC and PO is generated in SRM, but while transferring of the PO to backend it gives me an error message.

I have not done any addtional settings either in SAP R/3 or SRM to implement this new Limit PO funtionality. Just only I have activated thru the BADI which has been suppressed.

But I get an error message when the PO is created and I can see the RZ20 error message as

"Combination of GR/IR control not allowed for external services"

However I have not mainatined the GR/IR in the vendor master record either in R/3 or SRM, but still I get the same message.

Please suggest me how to avoid this error message and post successfully the PO in R/3

Thanks

Regards

Srujan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Srujan,

There can be several causes for this issue, but only analysing and debugging we could provide a solution.

You have to create a test data for BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and analyse it in your ERP system.

One recurring issue is the following: the structures POITEM and POITEMX may not be aligned regarding fields GR_NON_VAL and GR_BASEDIV.

If POITEM contains values in any field then an 'X' should also be present in that corresponding field at POITEMX. If they are not aligned, this error can be raised. To fix it, use the BADI BP_PO_INBOUND -> Method MAP_BEFORE_BAPI in R/3 side and set the "POITEMX" values to 'X' only when those flags

are set to 'X'

Regards,

Thiago Salvador

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

The problem has been fixed now. I have one doubt regards to this Limit PO in SRM. Can we extend this to catalogs if so how do we do this?

I mean now I am able to create Limit item Shopping carts using the Text based/ i.e similar to describe requirement. But If I wanted to create a Limit item using the catalogs how do we do that config or setup?

Thanks !!!

Regards

Srujan K

0 Kudos

i don't think it would be possible to create a Limit for Catalog. Both are different type of carts.

Thanks

velu

Answers (0)