cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Sold to Parties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

If a sold to party logs in the b2b application , he should be able to select the sold to party from the drop down.

My question is how can we assign mutiple sold tos to a particular customer? Is any configuration needs to be done from ECC side?

Regards

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sonal,

In ISA user management you can add as many sold to partys to one account as you want.

Regards,

Shanto Aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shanto could you please elaborate how can we assign multiple sold tos in ISA usermanagement.

Thanks a ton for your help.

Regards

Sonal

Edited by: Sonal Mangla on May 24, 2011 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ISA user admin...

search for your user..

click on edit...

there you can assign sold to accounts to your user....

try it...u will find it !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sonal,

Logon to the ISA user management, click existing users, enter user id, open the user id and click change and now you can see a label for the companies .Along with that there will be a edit button , click on that and you can search for the sold to party and can add.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Shanto Aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Experts for your replies.

I tried editing a particular user id . I assigned a company to the userid. But when I tried adding one more company a popup apprears Only one company can be assigned to the user.

Is there any configuration which I need to do to in XCM may be to assign multiple companies to a user ?

Regards

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal

You can use the workaround:-

1. Assign that USER ID (who will be an Internet User) to the required sold-to party from the back end GUI or WEB UI CRM.

2. Hope the required roles are already assign to that user.

3. Repeat this for all the customers you want to be associated with this contact person.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey DJ

I have already tried this work around from ECC but still its not showing multiple sold tos. Also I am looking for a solution from front end only

I have used u2022 Usertype R3_SU01UserContactPerson as usertype in XCM. Is that alright? Or is there any other option I need to select?

Regards

Sonal