Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY - S_DEVELOP TTYP 02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I came across an issue that user is requesting for proxy re-generation in our BW system. He said he is using SPROXY transaction code for it. The trace result show S_DEVELOP actvt:02 objtype: TTYP and for the objnames, all are custom made (Z*). I was wondering whether proxies are really re-generated directly in every system since I am hesitant in giving S_DEVELOP activity 02 outside development system. Is this ok to provide outside dev?

Thanks for any inputs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transports are created when Proxies are generated in SPROXY. The developer can be requested to check if a TR has been created on his name in SE09 in DEV..Hopefully it should get the changes transported across...

~Sri

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transports are created when Proxies are generated in SPROXY. The developer can be requested to check if a TR has been created on his name in SE09 in DEV..Hopefully it should get the changes transported across...

~Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks for the input. I'll ask the developer if a Transport was automatically created once the proxy has been generated. Hopefully there really is. I'll let you know otherwise.

Regards,

Ysmael