cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Cost center Time-interval getting deleted automatically in Asset master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While changing the cost center in the asset master data with a new time interval, the check-box 'Deletable' gets automatically ticked and the new interval gets deleted and the new cost center is updated in the old time interval. The check-box is greyed out and cannot be edited.

The right-most check-box in the 'More Intervals' button in the second tab of the asset master is the 'Deletable' check-box (Field Name: RA02S-XDEL).

Please help me to make the check-box editable or help me to remove the default tick in the check-box.

Regards,

Shilpi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiilpi,

The detetable checkbox appears as selected when the change is being performed and not saved, as soon as you press the save button it will be deselected and you are no more able to delete the interval.

There is no cotrol on this checkbox and it is controlled by system internally.

Hope this is helpful!

regards,

Murlidhar Khatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murlidhar,

Thanks a lot for the response.

If the check-box gets deselected when we press the 'Save' button, still the new interval is getting automatically deleted.

Earlier this was not happening, the new and the old interval was getting displayed separately. There are instances in the system, where both old and new interval is displayed.

Of late, we notice that the new interval is getting deleted as soon as we save it.

Please help to retain both the intervals.

Regards,

Shilpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

As far as I know there is no control on this filed, I would suggest to raise an OSS with SAP.

Thanks!!!

Murlidhar Khatri

Answers (0)