Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view/open attachments in Web Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, congrats for your very informative community

I wish someone has the answer to my issue:

When attaching documents to accounts (whatever is the type of the document), i cannot get open it. The attachment appears as text i.e. the attachment name is not clickable.

Through browsing in Google and SAP forums, i have also added the external alias for /default_host/sap/bc/contentserver

to no avail.

Anyone has any other recommendations to make?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Please provide some detailed information about component details,scenarios.

Regards,

Gobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes of course.

Cross-Application Component: 701

SAP Basis Component: 701

SAP Business Suite Foundation: 701

SAP Business Warehouse:701

SAP Application Platform:700

SAP WEBCUIF: 700

When an account is being added, the back office personnel should locate the specific account via WebIF (search for the account given specific criteria) and then attach an external document to that account (upload it from the local drive)

Doing so causes the document name to appear as inputed BUT its not clickable, i.e. when a user wishes to see the document, there is no link that will enable him/her to open the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any luck on this one?I am having the same issue of not able to open the attachment once added to the account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement OSS note to view attachments in WebUi, we have faced similar issue, currently I dont have access to OSS notes so, check for the oss note for viewing attachments in webui.

Also check this link;

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

...anyone?