Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Purchase Order-Negative delivery costs not allowed

shyam_shinde2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

While creating Return Purchase Order, we are getting error u201CNegative delivery costs not allowed u201C.we can get reverse effect on condition type (delivery Cost ) in MIGO only if Condition Type (ZNMC) is maintain with negative Value, Vendor of this condition type different from goods supplier

Please advice how to resolve this issue

Regards,

Shyam Shinde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would ask this question in the SD forum and not QM. It sounds like you are trying to create a credit for delivery charges however. I haven't heard of actually getting a credit on a return. I'm guessing maybe you are trying to reimburse the customer for delivery charges?

Anyway... Try the SD forum on this.

FF

shyam_shinde2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply, vendor has to pay duty to govt if vendor is not belong to factory location

during GR for outside vendors pay duty to govt but naw we want to return materials to vendor at this time we also want to recover duty paid to govt.

to make this possible we have Created vendor code for Govt creditor and condition is created with feature of delivery cost

goods are return to vendor by creating Return PO ( as no reference document available ) and goods issue with movment type 161.

Pls advice