cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax category in BP master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the tax categories to show up under Tax number assignment block, I know the new tax categories have to be maintained for the new regions in the views V_TFKTAXNUMTYPEC & V_TFKTAXNUMTYPEC.

Now my questions are !

1) Should they be maintained manually in R3 & CRM seperately or should the new entries be maintained in R3 and then downloaded through some customizing object from R3 to crm

2) Are these new entires transportable or should they be maintained directly in production

3) Lets say i have to update it for a new region Iceland, is there a standard format or standard tax category for every region specifically or will the business has to decide, what tax categories has to be maintained.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You have to run initial download from R/3 (tx R3AS, try object DNL_CUST_TAX).

2. I believe you can maintain that information on production system only, though you will need some of that data on your test system also for best test expirience.

Kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

1) I know that we do an intial download for the tax categories. My question was, what if we have to include a new tax category for a new region , which is not available in both ECC and CRM. Should we maintain it in both ECC & CRM or , should we maintain it in ECC and then should download it to CRM through request download R3AR2, R3AR4. If yes then what is the object ?

2) Are you sure, this is not transportable and should be done directly in production environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply.

1.There is no need for using other tx, you can do it via initial load as said before. Correct way always is to create new tax classification entries in ERP, then send it towards CRM. You can run multiple initial loads (everytime you add new entries).

2. I checked and here is the solution. You have to enter new entries on your ERP development system and transport it towards production system with customization request. For transportation into CRM systems you have to run initial load for each system on it's own.

Kind regards.