cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for Completed and Relased

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to ask. I have config for FI Parked document with subworkflow WS1000052 and it is work. This workflow, when I parked document it is always show in inbox (SBWP) for release but I have not save as completed yet. But in MM logistic invoice verification, use subworkflow WS20001004. This workflow, when I parked document it will not show in inbox (SBWP) before I save as completed this document.

I want to use the same condition in FI Parked Document with MM Logistic invoice verification. When I parked, the Inbox (SBWP) show "completed parked document" and when I have completed parked document, the inbox (SBWP) will show requirement for release document. I want to use this condition for FI Parked Documents, But I cannot use subworkflow WS20001004. Kindly need your advice.

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

First you have to check what event is triggered when you park the document and complete the document.

You can use the event trace to get the related events. Use SWELS to switch on the event trace and park/complete the document.

then check the transaction SWEL to get the events. If two separate events triggered when park and complete the document, you have to make use of this two events in a single workflow.

Thanks,

Viji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It is mean that I cannot use 2 workflow in FI Parked Document, but I have to create and join 2 workflow in single workflow. Please kin dly need your advice.

Thanks,

Jones

Answers (0)