Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue stuck because of acknowledgement has system errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

My scenario is IDOC -> PI -> JDBC

In PI in report IDX_NOALE I turned on "System OK", "System Error"

In ERP in we20 "Partner profile" for outbound IDOC I turned on "Queue Processing" with rule name FIRST_16_OF_MESTYP

There was some problem at receiver side, so the first message I sent got "Acknowledgement contains system errors". Next messages got "Still awaiting acknowledgement".

After the problem has been solved - the situation remained the same - messages got "Still awaiting acknowledgement".

If I turn off acknowledgement in IDX_NOALE messages doesn't have any ack.status, but they don't go to receiver anyway.

I reorganized all queues - no luck.

The only way the receiver can receive the message is to turn off "Queue Processing" in "Partner profile" for outbound IDOC.

How can I process messages in queue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

We can do it in 2 ways.

1. As you said that problem is solved, You can permanently turn off the ack for IDOC if they are not needed. it will help to minimize the issue next time.

2. try to resend the message they should go through if the problem at receiver end is solved. if they are still not going thrigh then you may ask end system to retrigger the IDOCs but make sure before end system retrigger the IDOC you need to cancel the messages whcih are in the queues.

let me know if it works.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody?