cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit deviation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi champs,

I want to make approval procedure if the credit limit deviates ... so i made the standard approval process which is available in sap. approval procedures> approval stages> approval templates... and activated it too... but its not triggering approval form.. it jus adds the document... why is it so?

is it a bug or do i have to do any other functionality.

regards,

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

If you set up all terms correctly, it should work. You may give detailed case here so the we can do an analysis.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gordon,

Thanks for ur reply.. i resolved the problem. but i have another doubt in that... the credit limit we give in that approval is for all customers right.. What we should do if it varies from customers to customers. say if known customers credit limits will be more (50000) and for some customers it will be less like 20000. how do we track them using query. because we have to use when condition applies. i dono how to work on that.. approval should be triggered based on customers credit limit. is it possible.

pls help gordon and see me other post too and respond

regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this issue is resolved, please close it. I will reply on your another thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Have you properly define their stages and marked the respected documents and set the terms properly....

Please post it in correct forum like SAP Business One Core