cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WL Documents in Acct XXXXXX not posting to PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

WL Documents in Acct XXXXXX not posting to PA

WL Doc Types (Goods Issue/delivery posted via t-code VL02N) sometimes post to acct XXXXXX, which is an indirect COS account included in PA reporting. Acct XXXXXX is set up for Auto Acct Assign to PA via IMG t-code OKB9. When looking at the WL Acctg Docs via FB03, the PA Segment screen is filled w/ data, but when you go the Environment->Acctg Docs or KE24 PA Line items, there are no PA documents actually being created.

Please suggest how to rectify the above issue and reason of the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

let me know first are you using account based COPA or Controlling Based Copa.

if you are using Controlling Based COPA PGI document not updated in PA segments after billing generates only COPA Pa segments will generate.

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not sure this document accounting based COPA or controlling based COPA. till last year july end PA document were generating after that i didnt find PA document in WL document type. but WA document PA document is generating till now.

Please tell me why and suggest me how to rectify this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This GL account XXXXXX - description Oth COS-Inventory Reclass, is having three type of transactions. WA Goods issue, WE Goods received and WL Goods issue / delivery.

the above two document type WA and WE was generating Profitable Analysis document. but WL was generating upto 31 July 2010 after that it is not generating. can you tell me how to activate again.

profitability analysis activated for Component active for Costing-based Profitability Analysis.

Answers (0)